Before Going deep for Different Types Of Acne Scars And How To Treat Them . lets explain why some maintain smooth complexion and other got scar easily. Scars are linked to every individual genetically response to inflammation. When trauma of an Individuals having secondary inflammatory response easily get scar . While individuals are safe who has primary inflammatory response.
Different Types Of Acne Scars And How To Treat Them
Acne scars are usually in different size, color and even in different shapes. Generally acne scars can be categorize into 3 groups Discoloration, Depressed and Raised.
Different Types Of Acne Scars And How To Treat Them are explain in very detail blow.
Acne scars caused by inflammation are called discoloration. This is divided into
- HYPER-PIGMENTATION: Spots and blotches are mainly cause by hyper-pigmentation.
Treatment: this condition can be treated by laser treatment therapy. Like Pulsed Dye Lasers, KTP Lasers and Intense Pulsed Light
- HYPO-PIGMENTATION: this condition is noticeable in individuals having dark scan. In Hype-Pigmentation scan has light pink appearance.
Treatment: There no effective sure available for this condition but some laser resurfacing and some chemical peels may help .
- ERYTHEMA: These scars are visible in individuals having lighter tones skin. Erythema is very common type of acne scars.
Treatment: The result mayn’t be permanent but erythema can be treated by medication for decrease vasodilation.
2: Depressed: The most common type of condition resulting from inflammatory acne. This type of acne scare can be treated removing disturbing tissues and replace the healthy tissues.
Mian type depressed acne scars are
- ROLLING SCARS: The rolling appearance in usually notice in this condition due to the combination of several scars.
Treatment: Chemical peels, needling and Laser resurfacing can bring improvement in appearance of these type of scars.
- BOXCAR SCARS: Main difference between rolling and boxcar scars are these have steeper edges then rolling.
Treatment: Laser resurfacing like Nd:YAG, Er:YAG and CO2 gave great results in treatment of these type of ance scars.
- ICEPICK SCARS: A large empty pore is a result of icepick scars . These are deep and narrow scars as compare to other.
Treatment: Icepick scars are deep so it is not possible to treat without surgical procedure .
3: Hypertrophic Scars: When the excess scars tissue form around the region of injury. These tissues are slightly raised the healthy tissue. These type of scars are quit difficult to handle .
Treatment: Hypertrophic scars can be treated surgically, Micro-dermabrasion and laser resurfacing.
Can Acne Scars Be Removed?
After very serious Cure acne can still occur . All the acne do not treated equally . We can divide acne in two types those due excess of tissues and those due loss of tissue . Acne are not difficult to treat but the result is not 100% at all.
Herbal Treatment For Acne
- To heal the acne rube the garlic on your acne place many times a day.
- Healing properties of neem could be the best choice for acne .
- Do use lemon juice with help of cotton balls on your acne places.
- Tea tree oil is consider as an effective treatment for acne.
- Green tea is not good for your body but you can use its compresses to reduce inflammation.
- Sulfur can do a great job due to its antibacterial properties.
- Aloe Vera us consider to be the best source to fight inflammation.